1. WHO / WHAT
We comply with the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and are hereby the data controller for the processing of your personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. WHICH DATA
2.1. PERSONAL DATA
We declare not to collect more data than necessary for the execution of our assignment/contractual performance and in fulfilment of our legal obligations.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the personal data we may process:
- First and last name; gender; date and place of birth.
- Address data; telephone number and e-mail address; bank account number
- IP address; internet browser and device type
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. Therefore, we encourage parents to be involved in their children's online activities in order to avoid collecting information about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us and we will delete this information.
3. WHAT ARE THE DATA USED FOR, ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS AND FOR HOW LONG?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending various forms of communication (e.g. mailings, newsletters, brochures, magazines,...)
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to perform our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the possibility to create an account.
- The purpose of collecting and storing personal data via cookies is to record individual preferences, questions and complaints and to use it for customer communication and personalizing pages for future visits to the website
- In order to be able to answer your questions and carry out the assignment given to us
Personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6.1 of the Regulation.Specifically, we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, because it is necessary for the performance of a contract, because it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or because it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legitimate interest (such as, for example, to be able to help you with our products or services and for our own commercial purposes).Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6.1. a) consent, you always have the right to withdraw the given consent.
The personal data will be kept and processed by us for a period necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of our possible contractual relationship.
4. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide the data that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for carrying out the purposes described above.With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the provided data to third parties unless required to do so by law (e.g. in the context of a police or judicial investigation) or if you give us permission to do so. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within 30 days.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority, Rue du Printing Press 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274.48.00, Fax +32 (0)2 274.48.35, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.